You read that right. Starting this Friday at high noon Hawaiian time (5:00 PM EST) Aspen and I are going to go big and attempt to host a stream for 24 hours straight. It won’t be easy. It’s been a long while since I’ve pulled a gaming marathon off quite like this and we’re new to streaming on Twitch as it is, but that won’t stop us. No sir. Not by a long shot. We’re going to stream our pants off this weekend, maybe even literally. Until we’re drooling onto our controllers in a hazy gaming induced stupor.
Stop by our channel for plenty of gaming, cooking, and commentary as we play through the day, into the night, until the wee hours of Saturday morning. Here’s a quick list of what you can expect during our streaming extravaganza:
- Plenty of gaming
- Watch as we explore the brand new Wii U release of Nintendo’s #1 pink puff ball.
- Stick around for plenty of other gaming action in Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Little Big Planet 3, and much more.
- To complement our Kirby: Canvas Curse stream, we’ll be giving away a Kirby Amiibo, but you have to be a subscribed follower to have a shot at it.
- Cooking Demos
- In the spirit of Games & Grinds, we’ll be demonstrating a few recipes in step-by-step fashion. We’ll be covering some great grinds for every time of the day:
- Guacamole & Queso, Southwest Sliders w/ Onion Strings, Mini-Pizza Bites, Extra Life Cupcakes, Overnight French Toast, Sausage Balls, and any other crazy concoctions that may come to mind.
It’s going to be quite the event, so be sure to check out the channel during the marathon streaming session and hop on the Games & Grinds bandwagon!
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web
page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page again.